Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Steamboat Race: #31


Another one I'm kind of "eh" about. I think it's the weather. It's so gray, rainy, and dreary here it's affecting my energy level. I used the boat from the Noah's Ark cookie cutter set I bought a while back to make the boats. It's been raining so much here I should've just used it to make an ark. In fact, the Great Steamboat Race has been postponed until sometime this summer due to flooding. :(

On the bottom is a rice river with two little cheese boats. The steamboat also has a carrot paddlewheel and provolone smoke coming out the stack. The top portion has strawberries, kiwi, and more cheese.

The Verdict: She left the cheese in the top section and about half of the rice. She said cheese gets "slimey" after a while so she'll only eat the shapes. I also noticed that the smoke is going the wrong direction. The paddlewheel is in the back pushing the boat, so the smoke should be streaming in the other directions. Oh, well. Maybe it's a strong wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment