Monday, April 25, 2011

Hatching Chick: #26


I almost decided not to post this one, but I figured I may as well. My attempts are definitely not all perfect, as this illustrates. The important thing is that Pea likes them and is inspired to eat her lunch. On the left is a deviled egg with an attempted chick face made from carrot and some kind of seed. I can't remember what I ended up with, but I remember that celery seed was too small. I tucked broccoli around the egg to help keep it stable. On the right are strawberries and carrots. I also included some kind of organic juice box that she got for Easter from her aunt and uncle and a small container of ranch dressing.

The Verdict: She said the deviled egg was "too spicy". I apparently added too much hot sauce. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment